- Woven dress
- Mesh yoke, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper closure, fully lined
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% rayon shell. 100% rayon lining
Fashion-forward movie buffs will recognize BB Dakota as the label behind the “Twilight jacket” — the iconic blue hoodie worn by Kristen Stewart in her career-making performances as Bella. But BB Dakota’s vintage-inspired clothing had been a favorite among tastemakers and fashion editors long before the company began making clothing for A-list actresses to wear on-screen. Headed up by mother-daughter design team Gloria and Katherine Brandes, this Laguna Beach-based label creates whimsical dresses, funky intarsia knits, fun and feminine separates, and an impressive outerwear collection that features Kabuki-sleeved trench coats, plaid wool wraps, and fleece jackets. In 2007 the Brandeses teamed up with designer Nikki Chapman to launch Jack: an edgier clothing line that explores the middle-ground between masculine and feminine.