- Plaid sleeveless roundneck dress
- Darts at bust, seaming detail at front and attached bow applique at shoulder
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 32½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
100% acrylic shell
Fashion-forward movie buffs will recognize BB Dakota as the label behind the “Twilight jacket” — the iconic blue hoodie worn by Kristen Stewart in her career-making performances as Bella. But BB Dakota’s vintage-inspired clothing had been a favorite among tastemakers and fashion editors long before the company began making clothing for A-list actresses to wear on-screen. Headed up by mother-daughter design team Gloria and Katherine Brandes, this Laguna Beach-based label creates whimsical dresses, funky intarsia knits, fun and feminine separates, and an impressive outerwear collection that features Kabuki-sleeved trench coats, plaid wool wraps, and fleece jackets. In 2007 the Brandeses teamed up with designer Nikki Chapman to launch Jack: an edgier clothing line that explores the middle-ground between masculine and feminine.