Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Cotton plaid three quarter sleeve top
- Pointed collar, ruching at sleeve, functional single button closure at sleeve cuff, princess seams, slit at side hem and gathers at back
- Button-down front
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size Small
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Brand: BB Dakota
Material: 100% cotton shell
Fashion-forward movie buffs will recognize BB Dakota as the label behind the “Twilight jacket” — the iconic blue hoodie worn by Kristen Stewart in her career-making performances as Bella. But BB Dakota’s vintage-inspired clothing had been a favorite among tastemakers and fashion editors long before the company began making clothing for A-list actresses to wear on-screen. Headed up by mother-daughter design team Gloria and Katherine Brandes, this Laguna Beach-based label creates whimsical dresses, funky intarsia knits, fun and feminine separates, and an impressive outerwear collection that features Kabuki-sleeved trench coats, plaid wool wraps, and fleece jackets. In 2007 the Brandeses teamed up with designer Nikki Chapman to launch Jack: an edgier clothing line that explores the middle-ground between masculine and feminine.