Long sleeve wool single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with three interior button pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with extended button closure, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
* Waist and back button pockets.
* Partially lined to the knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 36" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 38r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
BCBG stands for “bon chic, bon genre” — French for "good style, good attitude” — and given its confident, youthful collections, the label BCBG definitely lives up to its name. Since launching BCBG in 1989, fashion designer Max Azria has created chic clothing that melds classic European design principles with an irreverent American spirit. BCBG's two-piece suits for men emphasize modern cuts and come in a wide range of classic wool fabrics — including faille, dotted pinstripe, and micro-stripe. Available in basic black, brown-stripe, or charcoal-stripe wool, the two-button BCBG Attitude suit features notched lapels, roomy pockets, and flat-front trousers. For special occasions, BCBG’s single-breasted, wool tuxedo exudes elegance. Suiting is just one aspect of BCBG’s expansive enterprise, which also includes BCBG, BCBGMAXAZRIA, BCBGeneration, and collections of couture, shoes, cosmetics, and handbags.