Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven cotton short
- Foldover panel at waist, front slash pockets, back flap pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with drawstring closure
- 3 inch inseam; 12 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
Material: 100% cotton shell
BCBG stands for “bon chic, bon genre” — French for "good style, good attitude” — and given its confident, youthful collections, the label BCBG definitely lives up to its name. Since launching BCBG in 1989, fashion designer Max Azria has created chic clothing that melds classic European design principles with an irreverent American spirit. Launched in 2008, BCBGeneration is BCBG’s contemporary lifestyle label for, in the company’s own words, “today’s quirky girl”: the kind of adventurous gal who pairs a bold-print, asymmetrical dress with chandelier earrings and chunky platform heels, or combines a daring draped-back tee with a micro-mini and a roomy boho bag. The label offers a full line of wardrobe essentials, including sexy-but-sophisticated dresses and separates, casual shoes and boots, handbags, and jewelry. BCBGeneration is just one part of Azria's expansive empire, which also includes the labels BCBG and BCBGMAXAZRIA and collections of couture, swimwear, shoes, men’s suits, cosmetics, and handbags.