Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Medium sized convertible clutch
- Snakeskin embossed leather and leather
- Embossed designer logo at back
- Envelope front flap with stud detail and hidden magnetic closure
- Optional chain-link strap
- Fully lined interior with slip pocket
- Body length 9 inches; height 6½ inches; width½ inch
- Strap drop 18½ inches
Brand: Be and D
Material: Embossed leather, leather
Be and D
NYC-based leather accessories company Be & D first made waves in 2004 with the Garbo: a black lambskin satchel, studded with gold hardware, that represents the Harley Davidson of handbags. Founded by designers Be Inthavong and Steve Dumain, the label has remained true to its statement-making roots with designs such as the roomy nixie tote (available in bright yellow or light blue lambskin, cotton, or canvas), the flashy Marvin shoulder bag, studded wallets, and embossed crocodile iPad cases. In 2007 Be & D debuted a footwear line featuring chunky platforms and quirky designs such as Tong Gia Nguyen’s Big City sneakers: canvas high-tops decked out with hand-gilded, 24-karat gold leaf high-heel graphics on each exterior side. Sensible shoes have never been so flashy.