Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Long wallet
- Leather with stud detail
- Strap with push lock closure and flap opening
- Leather interior lining with an ID slot, six card slots, and a bill slot
- Zip closure with fabric interior lining and a zip pocket and four divided pockets
- Body length 7½ inches; height 3¼ inches; width 1 inch
Brand: Be and D
Be and D
NYC-based leather accessories company Be & D first made waves in 2004 with the Garbo: a black lambskin satchel, studded with gold hardware, that represents the Harley Davidson of handbags. Founded by designers Be Inthavong and Steve Dumain, the label has remained true to its statement-making roots with designs such as the roomy nixie tote (available in bright yellow or light blue lambskin, cotton, or canvas), the flashy Marvin shoulder bag, studded wallets, and embossed crocodile iPad cases. In 2007 Be & D debuted a footwear line featuring chunky platforms and quirky designs such as Tong Gia Nguyen’s Big City sneakers: canvas high-tops decked out with hand-gilded, 24-karat gold leaf high-heel graphics on each exterior side. Sensible shoes have never been so flashy.