Distressed leather lace up Root boots
- Seven metal eyelets with lacing and a stitched toe
- Staining and distressing throughout
- Please note, any staining or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined with a padded insole
- Rubber sole with traction
- Approximate heel: 1"
BED : STU
Inspired by the brownstone blocks of Bed-Stuy, the historically significant central Brooklyn neighborhood, Bed|Stü’s handcrafted footwear seems pulled out of the early 20th century, yet is also definitively cutting-edge. Vegetable-tanning, hand-stitching, and hand-weathering are some of the traditional processes Bed|Stü uses to give its rugged leather boots and shoes a vintage look expressive of “an old soul, with modern style, and a rebellious spirit.” From its suede Surfliner moccasins and perforated penny loafers to its distressed-leather Uncle Larry slip-on boat shoes and lace-up riding boots, every Bed|Stü pair is made one at a time. Match your shoes with one or more of the label’s chic leather cuff bracelets, belts, messenger bags, or belt buckles. Founded in 1995, Bed|Stü has appeared in Vibe, WWD, and many other national publications.