Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Silk dress
- Attached wrap front, optiona tie belt at waist, metallic seal life embroidery throughout
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure, unlined
- 42 inches in circumference at bust; 40 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: Behnaz Sarafpour
Material: 50% silk and 50% polyester shell
Origin: United States
Behnaz Sarafpour's masterful craftsmanship, eye for exquisite textiles, and eco-conscious approach to fashion design have earned her womenswear endless praise and awards. Based in New York City, this Iranian-American designer won the prestigious Golden Thimble as a student at Parsons before moving on to work for Anne Klein, Isaac Mizrahi, Narciso Rodriguez, and other exclusive brands. Since releasing her first runway collection in the early 2000s, Sarafpour has designed a collection for Target, a shade of red lipstick for Lancôme, a series of premium jeans (a collaborative effort with Earnest Sewn), and exquisite dresses and gowns snatched up by Selma Blair, Chloe Sevigny, and other fashion-forward celebrities. From wide-leg overalls to textured metal necklace designs, Sarafpour creates clean, minimalist clothing that redefines feminine.