- High heel clog ankle boot
- Suede or leather upper with embroidered trim, shearling detail at vamp, and lace-up closure
- Stud detail along trim of heel
- Leather insole and rubber sole
- 4 inch heel; platform sole 1 inch
Suede, shearling: grey; leather, shearling: black
Belle by Sigerson Morrison
Sigerson Morrison combines the talents of British-born designer Miranda Morrison — who spent her youth immersed in library books about shoe-making — and Nebraska native Kari Sigerson, who found fashion inspiration in a pair of white go-go boots gifted by her grandmother. After meeting at F.I.T., the two women began working together and launched Sigerson Morrison, their CFDA award-winning footwear label, in 1991. Success came quickly to the designing duo, whose lovingly crafted flats, sandals, heels, and boots buck fleeting trends in favor of understated, timeless elegance. In 2004 Sigerson Morrison added more affordable styles to its collection by launching Belle, its youth-conscious diffusion line.