Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Spring Architecture Chandelier Notecards:
- Set of 15 hand-fed luxury letterpress cotton paper cards with a red soy ink chandelier graphic
- Each envelope has a Japanese silk screened and hand-lined envelope liner
- Paperweight is 300 gsm
- Each card measures 4¾ inches by 6¾ inches
- Each envelope measures 5 inches by 7 inches
- Packaged in a paper box
Material: Cotton paper
Origin: United States
Who said the word "couture" was just for fashion? Certainly not Bell'Invito stationer Heather Wiese Alexander, whose elegant letterpress work takes paper to a whole new level. An art director by trade, Alexander established her company in 2004 after finding a collection of 19th-century printing presses in a family-owned warehouse; her discovery enabled her to combine her loves for Italian craftsmanship and fresh, modern design. Bell'Invito’s varied catalog features meticulously crafted letterpress sets printed with contemporary stripe patterns, color-drenched Victorian florals, and classic nautical, architectural, and bridal themes. All of Bell'Invito's sophisticated collections are made on antique, hand-fed presses using the highest-grade paper stock and inks available.