Long sleeve linen button and hidden zip front Aviator jacket.
- Front snap pockets and a front logo tag.
- Extended snap sleeves for optional sleeve width and extended button tab cuffs.
- Buckle notch belt, belt loops, and a back snap pocket.
- Partially lined with interior canvas shoulder holster.
- Approximate length: 25". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 53% Linen, 47% Nylon, Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose,
If you’ve ever spent a winter in the UK, you’ll understand why Belstaff has made perfecting the weatherproof jacket its top priority. Founded in 1924 in the British Midlands, this high-tech designer outerwear label uses only 100 percent natural fabrics to makes its luxurious coats and jackets. Modeled upon its iconic, waxed cotton Trialmaster and Roadmaster styles (part of its “Legends” collection), Belstaff’s leather biker jackets feature sleek silhouettes and practical features such as roomy pockets and warm linings to make your next road adventure hassle-free. Over the decades Belstaff has expanded its collection to include men’s and women’s leather bags, boots, and shoes as well as knitwear and denim clothing. The company that outfitted Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara has also become a favorite among racers, celebrities, and tastemakers who follow their wanderlust wherever it leads them.