- Printed leather motorcycle jacket
- Contrast panels throughout, panel seaming, tonal top stitching, front zip pockets, functional zipper closure at sleeve cuff, adjustable buckle tab closures at side
- Hidden front zipper with snap button closures at neck, hem
- 20½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% leather shell. 100% viscose lining
If you’ve ever spent a winter in the UK, you’ll understand why Belstaff has made perfecting the weatherproof jacket its top priority. Founded in 1924 in the British Midlands, this high-tech designer outerwear label uses only 100 percent natural fabrics to makes its luxurious coats and jackets. Modeled upon its iconic, waxed cotton Trialmaster and Roadmaster styles (part of its “Legends” collection), Belstaff’s leather biker jackets feature sleek silhouettes and practical features such as roomy pockets and warm linings to make your next road adventure hassle-free. Over the decades Belstaff has expanded its collection to include men’s and women’s leather bags, boots, and shoes as well as knitwear and denim clothing. The company that outfitted Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara has also become a favorite among racers, celebrities, and tastemakers who follow their wanderlust wherever it leads them.