Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Wool padded jacket
- Chest patch pockets with snap button closures, functional snap button closure at sleeve cuff, extended side hem, optional muffler at front, panel seaming, tonal top stitching
- Exposed front zipper with snap button closure, fully lined
- 25½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 42
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Material: 100% wool lining. 100% viscose lining. 100% goose down padding
If you’ve ever spent a winter in the UK, you’ll understand why Belstaff has made perfecting the weatherproof jacket its top priority. Founded in 1924 in the British Midlands, this high-tech designer outerwear label uses only 100 percent natural fabrics to makes its luxurious coats and jackets. Modeled upon its iconic, waxed cotton Trialmaster and Roadmaster styles (part of its “Legends” collection), Belstaff’s leather biker jackets feature sleek silhouettes and practical features such as roomy pockets and warm linings to make your next road adventure hassle-free. Over the decades Belstaff has expanded its collection to include men’s and women’s leather bags, boots, and shoes as well as knitwear and denim clothing. The company that outfitted Amelia Earhart and Che Guevara has also become a favorite among racers, celebrities, and tastemakers who follow their wanderlust wherever it leads them.