Long sleeve wool windowpane single breasted three button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, buttonless vent cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with three interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg wool trousers.
* Zippered fly with button and hook-and-bar closure.
* Interior button closure and belt loops.
* Back button pockets.
* Lined to knee.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 17", inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 50. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Rayon
The Italian fashion house Belvest has helped men practice the art of dressing well since 1964, when Venetian entrepreneur Aldo Nicoletto launched his high-end label with an eye toward making men’s clothing that epitomized perfection. Based in the ancient city of Padua, this small, family-owned company is revered by sartorially savvy gents the world over for its luxurious tailored suits. From the shoulders to the buttonholes, every feature of Belvest’s blazers, sport coats, and suit jackets is hand-stitched. Though mindful of tradition, Belvest also innovates: to wit, its “Jacketinthebox” collection of lightweight garments, which resist wrinkling and are great for travel.