Long sleeve wool cashmere stripe single breasted two button front suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Back side vents and unfinished cuffs.
- Fully lined with four interior pockets.
Pleated front straight leg trousers.
- Zippered fly with extended tab button closure, interior extended button and hidden hook-and-bar closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets with front coin pocket.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 38½" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6', Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
95% Wool, 5% Cashmere.
The Italian fashion house Belvest has helped men practice the art of dressing well since 1964, when Venetian entrepreneur Aldo Nicoletto launched his high-end label with an eye toward making men’s clothing that epitomized perfection. Based in the ancient city of Padua, this small, family-owned company is revered by sartorially savvy gents the world over for its luxurious tailored suits. From the shoulders to the buttonholes, every feature of Belvest’s blazers, sport coats, and suit jackets is hand-stitched. Though mindful of tradition, Belvest also innovates: to wit, its “Jacketinthebox” collection of lightweight garments, which resist wrinkling and are great for travel.