Woven cotton shorts
- Banded waist with drawstring
- Side slant pockets and welted coin pocket at front
- Double welt button pockets at back
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button and zip fly closure
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 32: Rise: 11½", Inseam: 11½", Leg opening: 20"
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
100% cotton shell; 100% cotton lining
Ben Sherman Plectrum
Though you might never have heard of Arthur Benjamin Sugarman, you surely recognize Ben Sherman: the name of Sugarman’s iconic mostly-menswear label. Based in the southern seaside city of Brighton, England, Sugarman launched his clothing company in 1963 — the moment when fashion and music converged, and the rocker style was born — with a collection of button-down shirts that quickly caught on with stylish young gents across the UK. Ever since, Ben Sherman has served as the go-to source for well-dressed Anglophiles, post-modern mods, and in-the-know music buffs in Great Britain and beyond. The Ben Sherman Plectrum collection includes immaculately tailored jackets and nylon trench coats, leather lace-up shoes, patterned polo cardigans, floral shirts, and other separates that derive inspiration from the concept of the "debonair Englishman in New York." Sharp silhouettes and a touch of military style make each piece classic and contemporary.