Long sleeve wool single breasted two button slim fit plaid suit.
- Notch lapel with buttonhole, nonfunctional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Ticket and three flap pockets.
- Fully lined with four interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg wool trousers.
- Zippered fly with extended hook-and-bar tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button tab closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10½", leg opening: 16½", inseam: 36" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 38r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Dry clean only
Ben Sherman Suiting
Though you might never have heard of Arthur Benjamin Sugarman, you surely recognize Ben Sherman: the name of Sugarman’s iconic mostly-menswear label. Based in the southern seaside city of Brighton, England, Sugarman launched his clothing company in 1963 — the moment when fashion and music converged, and the rocker style was born — with a collection of button-down shirts that quickly caught on with stylish young gents across the UK. Ever since, Ben Sherman has served as the go-to clothing source for well-dressed Anglophiles, post-modern mods, and in-the-know music buffs in Great Britain and beyond. The label's men's suits are exceptional for their expert tailoring, sharp silhouettes, and impeccable cuts. From the slim-fitting Kings and Camden to traditional wool and solid flannel designs, Ben Sherman suits make modern-day men look polished and professional.