Long sleeve cotton button front solid sport shirt
- Button-down collar, single-button notched cuffs and rounded shirt tail
- Button epaulettes
- Dual button flap chest pockets with box pleat detail
- Button flap pocket at sleeve
- Extended button tab at interior sleeve for roll-cuff option
- Back center box pleat
Size and Fit
- This shirt runs small, so consider ordering up a size.
Though you might never have heard of Arthur Benjamin Sugarman, you surely recognize Ben Sherman: the name of Sugarman’s iconic mostly-menswear label. Based in the southern seaside city of Brighton, England, Sugarman launched his clothing company in 1963 — the moment when fashion and music converged, and the rocker style was born — with a collection of button-down shirts that quickly caught on with stylish young gents across the UK. Ever since, Ben Sherman has served as the go-to source for well-dressed Anglophiles, post-modern mods, and in-the-know music buffs in Great Britain and beyond. From slim-fitting jeans to perfect plaids to on-the-money suits, neckties, hats, shoes and other accessories, Ben Sherman epitomizes classic cool.