Long sleeve wool single breasted two button front tonal stripe suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole, front pockets, non-functional five button cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg wool trousers.
- Zippered fly with dual hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back button pockets.
- Partially lined to the knee.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 17" inseam: 38" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 42R.
Though you might never have heard of Arthur Benjamin Sugarman, you surely recognize Ben Sherman: the name of Sugarman’s iconic mostly-menswear label. Based in the southern seaside city of Brighton, England, Sugarman launched his clothing company in 1963 — the moment when fashion and music converged, and the rocker style was born — with a collection of button-down shirts that quickly caught on with stylish young gents across the UK. Ever since, Ben Sherman has served as the go-to source for well-dressed Anglophiles, post-modern mods, and in-the-know music buffs in Great Britain and beyond. From slim-fitting jeans to perfect plaids to on-the-money suits, neckties, hats, shoes and other accessories, Ben Sherman epitomizes classic cool.