Five pocket straight leg cotton jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back stitched pockets with back waist leather logo tag.
- Contrast stitching throughout.
- Please note any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 17", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Shirt: 16, Suit: 41.
Though you might never have heard of Arthur Benjamin Sugarman, you surely recognize Ben Sherman: the name of Sugarman’s iconic mostly-menswear label. Based in the southern seaside city of Brighton, England, Sugarman launched his clothing company in 1963 — the moment when fashion and music converged, and the rocker style was born — with a collection of button-down shirts that quickly caught on with stylish young gents across the UK. Ever since, Ben Sherman has served as the go-to source for well-dressed Anglophiles, post-modern mods, and in-the-know music buffs in Great Britain and beyond. From slim-fitting jeans to perfect plaids to on-the-money suits, neckties, hats, shoes and other accessories, Ben Sherman epitomizes classic cool.