Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Short sleeve cotton blend button front fancy gingham check shirt
- Clerkenwell button down collar, banded cuffs with button and notch detail and a curved shirt tail
- Front patch pocket with tonal embroidered logo
- Back box pleat with locker loop
Size and Fit
- Sport shirts from Ben Sherman tend to run small, so consider ordering up a size.
Brand: Ben Sherman
Material: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester
Though you might never have heard of Arthur Benjamin Sugarman, you surely recognize Ben Sherman: the name of Sugarman’s iconic mostly-menswear label. Based in the southern seaside city of Brighton, England, Sugarman launched his clothing company in 1963 — the moment when fashion and music converged, and the rocker style was born — with a collection of button-down shirts that quickly caught on with stylish young gents across the UK. Ever since, Ben Sherman has served as the go-to source for well-dressed Anglophiles, post-modern mods, and in-the-know music buffs in Great Britain and beyond. From slim-fitting jeans to perfect plaids to on-the-money suits, neckties, hats, shoes and other accessories, Ben Sherman epitomizes classic cool.