- Distressed worn lamb leather jacket
- Standing collar, front pouch pockets with slit pocket details, snap sleeve cuffs, semi-attached trim at front and back yoke, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Dual-function zip front closure, fully lined
- 21½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Professional leather dry cleaning only
100% lamb leather shell. 100% cotton lining
The brainchild of former architect Sigmar Berg, +Beryll is a Los Angeles-based lifestyle brand that creates hand-made sunglasses and other accessories for discerning taste-makers. +Beryll's limited-edition wraparounds, updated aviators, and oversize rock-star shades are made with nickel-free surgical stainless steel, hand-polished Italian acetate, and top-of-the-line UVA, UVB, and UVC filtering lenses in a range of colors. The label's jackets, cuffs, bags, and belts are hand-crafted from high-quality leathers and feature metal hardware, distressed textures, and other stylish features. Lenny Kravitz, Sarah Jessica Parker and Steven Tyler are just a few of the many celebrities who wear +Beryll.