Burnished leather lace up boots.
- Six metal eyelets and three metal D-rings with lacing and a rounded stitched toe.
- Suede upper and tongue, leather heel pull tab, leather pull tab with stud detail at outsole and slight burnishing throughout.
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Fully lined with a padded insole and two interior pull tabs.
- Rubber sole with traction.
- Approximate heel: 1".
- Comes with a dust bag.
"Part Savile Row, part rock 'n' roll": That's how Bespoken Clothiers describes its sophisticated collection of men's clothing essentials. Founded by two sets of brothers — Paulo and Carlos Goncalveses, and Liam, Sam, and James Fayed — Bespoken demonstrates its passion for traditional English tailoring methods by producing its button-down shirts and other wares at Turnbull & Asser, the legendary Gloucester, England factory. Each shirt involves the work of 16 different craftspeople, from cutters and pressers to inspectors. This emphasis on quality and detail has helped Bespoken Clothiers to blossom into a full menswear line featuring everything from warm wool blazers and cotton pants to leather shoes and suits.