- Silk chiffon sleeveless v-neck dress
- Multi color snake skin print, adjustable straps, darts at bust, empire waist and tiered detail
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- 36 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 35 inches
100% silk shell. 100% polyester lining
Betsey Johnson’s exuberant fashion is deliciously over-the-top: bows, ruffles and tulle, all in a punky, unabashedly bright color palette. A designer since the 1960s, Johnson started out designing for the boutique Paraphernalia before opening her own Manhattan storefront — spending her off hours with the likes of Andy Warhol and style icon Edie Sedgwick. In 1978, she launched the Betsey Johnson label with model Chantal Bacon and designed clothing inspired by the CBGB scene and Pop Art. Since then Johnson has outfitted everyone from Debbie Harry to Katy Perry in her playful dresses, shoes, jewelry, and other designs. A prom-time favorite for her dreamy chiffon confections, Johnson has also branched out into swimwear, handbags, perfume, eyewear, even mobile phones. Every Betsey Johnson creation reflects her signature joie de vivre with embellishments such as ruffles, lace, polka dots, and satin. And plenty of sass, of course.