- Mid heel wedge flatform sandal
- Ikot printed fabric upper with knotted criss cross strap detail and buckle closure on slingback strap
- Braided jute platform trim
- Leather insole and rubber sole
- 2¾ inch heel; platform sole 1½ inches
Please note, this style is available in whole sizes only. If you are a US half size, we recommend sizing up.
Ikot printed fabric
Shoe designer Bettye Muller is a total tread-head. A former footwear model, she’s also an enthusiastic shoe collector who has, at times, owned 500 vintage pairs. Since the 1980s she’s worked as a shoe designer — crafting luxe boots, pumps, and other styles that reference the many world cultures she's experienced. In Muller’s hands, classic silhouettes get cheeky twists like candy-bright hues, vintage prints, and interiors lined with faux fur. Muller's sky-high cotton wedges, suede knee-high boots, super-chic stiletto sandals, frayed canvas espadrilles, and stacked-heel patent-leather Mary Janes are worth the extra storage space they'll require — even if your closet is as jam-packed as hers is.