Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Medium sized satchel bag in soft Italian deer skin
- Double top handles with dual top zip closure
- Signature Bill Blass gold hardware throughout
- One exterior side slide pocket, two exterior side zipper pockets
- Interior canvas lining with one interior zipper pocket and three interior slide pockets
- Body length 12½ inches; Height 8 inches; Width 8 inches
- Drop handle 7 inches
Brand: Bill Blass
Material: Deer Leather
The late, great designer Bill Blass founded his company in 1970 with a collection that reflected his personal aesthetic of understated sophistication. Over the decades Blass became the go-to clothing designer for socialites and ascended to the highest echelon of American fashion — admired for his architectural designs, meticulous tailoring, and experimentation with reversible fabrics, stitching, and negative space. From elegant suits, dresses, pants, perfume, and shirts to every-occasion shoes, watches, and other accessories, the name Bill Blass remains a synonym for sporty and sleek clothing that never goes out of style.