Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large satchel bag
- Textured canvas with leather accents throughout
- Piqued flower design throughout
- Double top handles with zipper opening and magnetic tab closure
- Large interior zip pocket and three slip pockets
- Body length 12 inches; height 12½ inches; width 5½ inches
- Drop handle 6 inches
Brand: Bill Blass
Material: Textured Canvas, Leather
The late, great designer Bill Blass founded his company in 1970 with a collection that reflected his personal aesthetic of understated sophistication. Over the decades Blass became the go-to clothing designer for socialites and ascended to the highest echelon of American fashion — admired for his architectural designs, meticulous tailoring, and experimentation with reversible fabrics, stitching, and negative space. From elegant suits, dresses, pants, perfume, and shirts to every-occasion shoes, watches, and other accessories, the name Bill Blass remains a synonym for sporty and sleek clothing that never goes out of style.