- Long sleeve dress with folded boat neck
- Scoopback with bow detail at neckline, flocked floral contrast skirt with tiered fringe detail throughout and polka dot pattern
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 39½ inches from shoulder to hemline; 28 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; Measurements were taken from a size 10
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
100% silk shell
The late, great designer Bill Blass founded his company in 1970 with a collection that reflected his personal aesthetic of understated sophistication. Over the decades Blass became the go-to clothing designer for socialites and ascended to the highest echelon of American fashion — admired for his architectural designs, meticulous tailoring, and experimentation with reversible fabrics, stitching, and negative space. From elegant suits, dresses, pants, perfume, and shirts to every-occasion shoes, watches, and other accessories, the name Bill Blass remains a synonym for sporty and sleek clothing that never goes out of style.