Six-pocket cotton cargo shorts
- Zip fly with snap front closure and belt loops
- Slanted waist and back flap pockets with hidden fabric hook-and-loop closures
- Metal key ring at waistband
- Two lower flap pockets with hidden fabric hook-and-loop closures and mesh and embroidered logo patch details
- Approximate measurements: rise: 12½", leg opening: 21½", inseam: 9¼". Measurements taken from a size 32
Billionaire Boys Club
Billionaire Boys Club designs high-end luxury sportswear for young-money millionaires to wear on their days off — i.e., after their albums go platinum. Cofounded in 2005 by ex-N.E.R.D. and hip-hop producer Pharrell Williams and Japanese fashion icon Nigo (A Bathing Ape), BBC and its sibling label Ice Cream combine bright colors and vintage influences to produce limited-quantity clothing with an edge. T-shirts, hoodies, hats, shoes, and accessories are often emblazoned with collegiate graphics or BBC’s logo and symbols, including the letter B and a buzzing bee. Removable suspenders tacked onto jersey sweatpants, bright blue soles on classic brogue boots, neon graphics, and other distinctive flourishes make Billionaire Boys Club perfect for the adventurous fashionisto who values comfort and style in equal measure.