Long sleeved denim jacket.
- Hidden double zip front, upper placket hidden zippered panel.
- Two button snap neck closures, button snap shoulder epaulettes, and double button snap barrel cuffs.
- Two upper chest patches and two chest double button snap flap pockets.
- Waist double button snap flap pockets, buckle tie waist belt, and back action shoulder pleats.
- Back inverted box pleat and back center vent.
- Approximate length: 28". Model is wearing a size L. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5 , Suit: 40.
Billionaire Boys Club
Billionaire Boys Club designs high-end luxury sportswear for young-money millionaires to wear on their days off — i.e., after their albums go platinum. Cofounded in 2005 by ex-N.E.R.D. and hip-hop producer Pharrell Williams and Japanese fashion icon Nigo (A Bathing Ape), BBC and its sibling label Ice Cream combine bright colors and vintage influences to produce limited-quantity clothing with an edge. T-shirts, hoodies, hats, shoes, and accessories are often emblazoned with collegiate graphics or BBC’s logo and symbols, including the letter B and a buzzing bee. Removable suspenders tacked onto jersey sweatpants, bright blue soles on classic brogue boots, neon graphics, and other distinctive flourishes make Billionaire Boys Club perfect for the adventurous fashionisto who values comfort and style in equal measure.