Classically tailored Super 120's two-button sport jacket
- Tonal pick-stitch detail and natural buffalo horn buttons throughout
- Notch lapels with button hole and felted under collar
- Chest patch pocket with dual lower front flap pockets
- Non-functional button cuffs with back side vents
- Fully lined with two jetted interior pockets
- Approximate measurements: back length: 28½", shoulders: 17½", sleeve length: 34¼" (taken from a size 38r)
Rumpled elegance and vintage details give Billy Reid’s clothing, shoes and accessories a strong Southern flavor. Originally from Amite, Louisiana, the fashion designer earned plenty of accolades after launching his eponymous label in 1998. Moving his headquarters to Florence, Alabama has brought him even more commercial success and honors from the likes of the CFDA, which named him Menswear Designer of the Year in 2012. Reid's luxurious yet unfussy pieces feature durable fabrics, smart cuts, and Southern-style leather detailing. Like his flagship line for men and women, Reid's collaborations with the likes of Stetson and K-Swiss celebrate quiet, understated charm underscored by a deep appreciation for craftsmanship and individuality.