Long sleeve wool thin stripe single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front flap pockets.
- Back side vents and non-functional button cuffs.
- Fully lined in stripes with two interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg trousers.
* Zippered fly with button tab, hidden hook-and-bar and interior button closure, and belt loops.
* Back waist notch and waist and back button pockets.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 9½", leg opening: 18", inseam: 37" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 40r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
* Dry clean only.
Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Rayon
Rumpled elegance and vintage details give Billy Reid’s clothing, shoes and accessories a strong Southern flavor. Originally from Amite, Louisiana, the fashion designer earned plenty of accolades after launching his eponymous label in 1998. Moving his headquarters to Florence, Alabama has brought him even more commercial success and honors from the likes of the CFDA, which named him Menswear Designer of the Year in 2012. Reid's luxurious yet unfussy pieces feature durable fabrics, smart cuts, and Southern-style leather detailing. Like his flagship line for men and women, Reid's collaborations with the likes of Stetson and K-Swiss celebrate quiet, understated charm underscored by a deep appreciation for craftsmanship and individuality.