Five pocket straight leg cotton selvage jeans.
- Slight distressing throughout.
- Buttoned fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back patch pockets.
- Please note all distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 16", inseam: 34". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Rumpled elegance and vintage details give Billy Reid’s clothing, shoes and accessories a strong Southern flavor. Originally from Amite, Louisiana, the fashion designer earned plenty of accolades after launching his eponymous label in 1998. Moving his headquarters to Florence, Alabama has brought him even more commercial success and honors from the likes of the CFDA, which named him Menswear Designer of the Year in 2012. Reid's luxurious yet unfussy pieces feature durable fabrics, smart cuts, and Southern-style leather detailing. Like his flagship line for men and women, Reid's collaborations with the likes of Stetson and K-Swiss celebrate quiet, understated charm underscored by a deep appreciation for craftsmanship and individuality.