Long sleeve wool striped single breasted two button suit.
- Notch lapel with button hole and front pockets.
- Non-functional button cuffs and back side vents.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets.
Flat front straight leg wool trousers.
* Zippered fly with extended button tab and hidden hook-and-bar closure, interior button closure and belt loops.
* Back button pockets.
* Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 18", inseam: 36" (unhemmed). Measurements were taken from a size 42r. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15½", Suit: 40.
Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Viscose
Rumpled elegance and vintage details give Billy Reid’s clothing, shoes and accessories a strong Southern flavor. Originally from Amite, Louisiana, the fashion designer earned plenty of accolades after launching his eponymous label in 1998. Moving his headquarters to Florence, Alabama has brought him even more commercial success and honors from the likes of the CFDA, which named him Menswear Designer of the Year in 2012. Reid's luxurious yet unfussy pieces feature durable fabrics, smart cuts, and Southern-style leather detailing. Like his flagship line for men and women, Reid's collaborations with the likes of Stetson and K-Swiss celebrate quiet, understated charm underscored by a deep appreciation for craftsmanship and individuality.