Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve coated cotton snap and concealed zip-front camo field jacket
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Stand collar with zip-off hood
- Snap epaulettes
- Two slip and snap flap chest pockets with zip detail
- Two lower snap flap pockets
- Logo patch and safety pin detail at sleeves
- Extended snap tab cuffs with two-snap option
- Fully lined with interior pockets and drawstring waist and bottom hem
- Back length: 27½" (taken from a size M)
Brand: Black Apple
Material: Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Polyester
Black Apple blends streetwear, rock ‘n’ roll, NYC chic, and military influences to create its expansive line of men’s clothing and accessories. That means gear as tough as it is wearable — from off-kilter denim leather jackets and other outerwear to perfectly imperfect t-shirts, cleverly skewed knits, and fitted bottoms. Top things off with accessible prices and an unflagging commitment to innovation, and you’ve got an upstart line that’s poised for very big things. Launched in 2010 in NYC, Black Apple is the brainchild of Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne — the designers behind cult-favorite label Public School.