Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Long sleeve zip front hooded Cartel jacket.
- Front pockets and ribbed cuffs, hem and pocket trim.
- Drawstring hood and ribbed shoulder panels.
- Right arm pin detail.
- Fully lined with three interior pockets.
- Approximate length: 25". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Brand: Black Apple
Material: Exterior: 55% Polyurethane, 45% Polyester, Interior: 100% Polyester
Black Apple blends streetwear, rock ‘n’ roll, NYC chic, and military influences to create its expansive line of men’s clothing and accessories. That means gear as tough as it is wearable — from off-kilter denim leather jackets and other outerwear to perfectly imperfect t-shirts, cleverly skewed knits, and fitted bottoms. Top things off with accessible prices and an unflagging commitment to innovation, and you’ve got an upstart line that’s poised for very big things. Launched in 2010 in NYC, Black Apple is the brainchild of Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne — the designers behind cult-favorite label Public School.