Six pocket slim straight leg distressed jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pocket with zip pocket and back logo patch at waistband.
- Stitch detail throughout with distressing throughout.
- Please note, any distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 14", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Black Apple blends streetwear, rock ‘n’ roll, NYC chic, and military influences to create its expansive line of men’s clothing and accessories. That means gear as tough as it is wearable — from off-kilter denim leather jackets and other outerwear to perfectly imperfect t-shirts, cleverly skewed knits, and fitted bottoms. Top things off with accessible prices and an unflagging commitment to innovation, and you’ve got an upstart line that’s poised for very big things. Launched in 2010 in NYC, Black Apple is the brainchild of Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne — the designers behind cult-favorite label Public School.