Sleeveless cotton metal button front denim vest.
- Spread collar, front flap hidden patch pockets with metal button closure and waist pockets with contrast trim.
- Contrast back panel and extended metal button tab with two button option at hem.
- Fading and whiskering throughout.
- Please note any fading or whiskering is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Black Apple blends streetwear, rock ‘n’ roll, NYC chic, and military influences to create its expansive line of men’s clothing and accessories. That means gear as tough as it is wearable — from off-kilter denim leather jackets and other outerwear to perfectly imperfect t-shirts, cleverly skewed knits, and fitted bottoms. Top things off with accessible prices and an unflagging commitment to innovation, and you’ve got an upstart line that’s poised for very big things. Launched in 2010 in NYC, Black Apple is the brainchild of Dao-Yi Chow and Maxwell Osborne — the designers behind cult-favorite label Public School.