Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Oxidized silver and 14K yellow gold textured disc ring with pave champagne diamond and sapphire evil eye center details
- Total sapphire carat weight is 0.04
- Total champagne diamond carat weight is 0.25
- 0.8 inches in diameter
- Ring is sizeable by up to one size larger or smaller
- Please note: Each piece uses unique, naturally flawed stones. All inclusions or imperfections are intentional and are a desirable aspect of this product.
Brand: Blake Scott
Material: Oxidized silver, 14K yellow gold, sapphire, and diamond
Blake Scott Jewels founder Michelle Siegel launched her stunning fine jewelry line after traveling to India and falling in love with the design motifs she encountered. Blake Scott represents the melding of Siegel’s personal modern style with her reverence for Indian styles and traditions. Rose-cut diamonds, glittering rubies, polished turquoise, and other precious gemstones are set in oxidized sterling silver or gold and evoke an extravagant sultriness worthy of the ancient Indian cultures that inspired them. Shimmering hematite on a macramé bracelet, brown diamonds on a twisted leather necklace, shoulder-grazing chandelier earrings dressed in rustic apatite: Each Blake Scott piece is as exotic as the materials used to create it.