Woven cotton straight leg jeans
- Curved and coin pockets
- Back slip pockets
- Logo patch at back
- Belt loops
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure with button fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment measurements from a size 31: Rise: 10", Inseam: 35", Leg opening: 15"
- Model is wearing a size 31
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Machine wash
- Please note, any whiskering, distressing or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
The New York Times once described BLK DNM’s collection of androgynous street wear as designed “for the upper echelon of the invisible” — the designers, artists, and other creative types who place Lower Manhattan at the forefront of the art and fashion worlds. Headquartered in — where else? — Lower Manhattan, BLK DNM was founded in 2010 Swedish designer Johan Lindeberg: Diesel US alumnus, one-time creative director of Justin Timberlake’s William Rast fashion line, and bearded-and-bespectacled visionary. The label’s casual-luxurious offerings — soft leather jackets, slim-fitting denim, minimalist work wear — epitomize the “Downtown” New York City look, which goes heavy on dark colors and light on bells and whistles. Committed to his craft, Lindeberg maintains a photo blog named BLK DNM Close-up where he posts portraits of celebrities, friends, and family members modeling BLK DNM pieces in and around New York City.