Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Five-pocket 12.5 oz rigid denim
- Straight leg, slim fit, and regular rise
- Sulfur-dyed black warp and natural weft
- Pigment-coated and oven-baked for a crisp, dry touch
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Zip fly
- Button front closure
- Rise: 8", leg opening: 14", inseam: 34" (size 32)
Brand: BLK DNM
Material: 100% Cotton
The New York Times once described BLK DNM’s collection of androgynous street wear as designed “for the upper echelon of the invisible” — the designers, artists, and other creative types who place Lower Manhattan at the forefront of the art and fashion worlds. Headquartered in — where else? — Lower Manhattan, BLK DNM was founded in 2010 Swedish designer Johan Lindeberg: Diesel US alumnus, one-time creative director of Justin Timberlake’s William Rast fashion line, and bearded-and-bespectacled visionary. The label’s casual-luxurious offerings — soft leather jackets, slim-fitting denim, minimalist work wear — epitomize the “Downtown” New York City look, which goes heavy on dark colors and light on bells and whistles. Committed to his craft, Lindeberg maintains a photo blog named BLK DNM Close-up where he posts portraits of celebrities, friends, and family members modeling BLK DNM pieces in and around New York City.