- Mid-rise straight leg jean
- Classic five pocket design, slight fading and whiskering throughout, contrast top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 33 inch inseam; 9½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, any distressing or fading is a desirable aspect of the product
98% cotton and 2% spandex shell
The New York Times once described BLK DNM’s collection of androgynous street wear as designed “for the upper echelon of the invisible” — the designers, artists, and other creative types who place Lower Manhattan at the forefront of the art and fashion worlds. Headquartered in — where else? — Lower Manhattan, BLK DNM was founded in 2010 Swedish designer Johan Lindeberg: Diesel US alumnus, one-time creative director of Justin Timberlake’s William Rast fashion line, and bearded-and-bespectacled visionary. The label’s casual-luxurious offerings — soft leather jackets, slim-fitting denim, minimalist work wear — epitomize the “Downtown” New York City look, which goes heavy on dark colors and light on bells and whistles. Committed to his craft, Lindeberg maintains a photo blog named BLK DNM Close-up where he posts portraits of celebrities, friends, and family members modeling BLK DNM pieces in and around New York City.