- Swiss dot mesh garter corset
- Underwire, embroidered lace trim at cups, embroidered lace panels at front and back, embroidered lace ruffle trim at hem with scalloped picot edging, sating ribbon lacing details at sides, built-in boning, contrast jewel and bow applique at front, optional adjustable garter straps, optional adjustable shoulder straps, tonal top stitching
- Triple hook and eye closures at back
- 16 inches from shoulder to hem; Model is shown in a size M
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
88% polyamide and 12% elastane lace. 82% polyamide and 18% elastane lace
Blush Lingerie caters to sophisticated women who like sexy underwear with a playful touch. Brightly colored panties, barely-there thongs, and satiny corsets in classic black feel as good as they look thanks to Blush’s masterful use of comfort-enhancing fabric combinations — think knit jersey matched with stretch lace. From soft pajama sets and perfectly fitting bras and bralettes to the Sweet Vintage chemise — an elegant, lace-trimmed number reminiscent of Elizabeth Taylor's slinky slip in “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” — every piece made by this Montreal-based label exudes refinement and sensuality. Founded in 1988 by businessman Edward Ajmo, Blush makes lingerie so alluring, you'll hate to cover it up.