*The tumbling Fish can be used as furniture, but is meant for play!
- Fish are available in two sizes and they can be stacked. The low one is for the child who has just learned to sit. The big one is for the older child, and once you stack them, they fit teenagers and grown-ups.
- It is nice to have an example of each animal, because the child grows along with them, and as a result they can be used over a long period of time.
- You can roll the animal to one another, or roll and chase it.
- The 6-layer Fish has a size that enables the child to sit on it while in movement, which enhances not only the balance but also the joint senses.
- Children can lie across them and have the backside of their bodies strengthened, and children can exercise their arms through the pressure from their won body weight.
- Wipes clean with a wet cloth
- For ages 1 and up
Gilt will donate 5% of the net proceeds from this sale to Toys for Tots.
Toxin and phthalate-free EVA faom
It’s no wonder bObles kids' furniture has earned a place in NYC's Museum of Modern Art (which has also included the brand’s products in its shop as one of the finest examples of modern Danish design). Founded by sisters Bolette and Louise Blædel in 2005, bObles kids' furniture is striking, multi-functional, and appeals to kids and adults alike. Each animal-shaped piece seamlessly transforms in a way that engages tots’ creativity and motor skills — and looks right at home in the sleekest living rooms.