Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large tote bag
- Textured leather
- Zip closure
- Double top handles with removable shoulder strap
- Two zip pockets on front
- Zip pocket on front and back with magnetic snap closure
- Printed fabric interior with zip pocket, slip pocket and cell phone pocket
- Body length 16 inches; height 14 inches; width 2 inches
- Drop handle 4 inches; additional shoulder strap 14 inches
Material: Textured leather
Bodhi creative director Joseph Janus calls his label’s handbags “works of art,” and it’s no exaggeration. Founded in 2008 by Janus and label owner Angela Han, Bodhi offers an expansive collection of handmade men's and women's bags and tech accessories distinguished by their architectural designs, craftsmanship, and distinctive details such as decorative zipper pulls and quilting. Made from the finest leathers and exotic hides, Bodhi’s handbag collection includes shoulder bags, metallic “cocktail” clutch purses, sophisticated totes, and the standout safety clutch — a street-style, pebbled leather confection featuring a safety pin-shaped handle. Vintage-inspired, Army-style laptop backpacks and shoulder duffles keep men in high-style bag heaven, while ostrich-leather tab easels and snakeskin iPhone wristlets give your gadgets a luxurious twist. Though its operations are based in New York, the brand puts stock in Eastern philosophy, as the name implies. To wit: The inside of each bag is embroidered with a mantra — for example, "sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye," and "those who bend in the wind are strongest."