Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
4-Inch Firm Cheese Knife:
- High-quality cheese knife
- Hard, acid-resistant ceramic blade with silicone handle
- Lightweight and corrosion free
- Measures 8 inches in width by .75 inch in depth by 1½ inches in height
- Dishwasher safe
Material: Ceramic, silicone
After a stint wholesaling homewares convinced Peter Bodum of the importance of industrial design, the Copenhagen native amassed a team of developers and engineers and gave them a mandate: Create everyday goods that are functional, affordable, and beautifully made. The company’s first product, the Pebo coffeemaker, debuted in 1958; based on a vacuum coffee-brewing system, it was an instant sensation throughout Europe. Bodum’s son Joergen took over the company in 1967, expanding the collection to include kitchen and tabletop offerings. Today Bodum creates everything from knives to toasters to the award-winning Assam teapot, remaining true to its mission of bringing good design to everyone.