Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Bistro Water Carafe:
- Borosilicate glass water carafe with neoprene coat
- Spout for precise pouring
- Silicone ball in lid closes carafe when standing upright and moves up and opens carafe when pouring
- Opening is blocked by a grid to keep ice cubes or herbs from falling into glass
- Coat keeps carafe's surface from becoming too cold or slippery
- Holds 34 ounces
- Measures 4 1/3 inches in diameter by 10 inches in height
- Dishwasher safe
Material: Borosilicate glass, plastic and neoprene
After a stint wholesaling homewares convinced Peter Bodum of the importance of industrial design, the Copenhagen native amassed a team of developers and engineers and gave them a mandate: Create everyday goods that are functional, affordable, and beautifully made. The company’s first product, the Pebo coffeemaker, debuted in 1958; based on a vacuum coffee-brewing system, it was an instant sensation throughout Europe. Bodum’s son Joergen took over the company in 1967, expanding the collection to include kitchen and tabletop offerings. Today Bodum creates everything from knives to toasters to the award-winning Assam teapot, remaining true to its mission of bringing good design to everyone.