Description: Winner of 2011 Parents' Choice Recommended Award! This environmental friendly wooden Double Sided Alphabet Puzzle is made of wood from FSC-monitored source, painted with water-based paints, packaged in a box made of recycled materials, and printed with soy-bean ink.
- It encourages children to learn their alphabet in a unique and engaging manner.
- The twenty-six double-sided wooden pieces
- Develop critical motor and cognitive skills
- By sorting the capital letters in the correct sequence, kids will assemble a beautiful picture
- On the reverse side, a long caterpillar helps kids learn both upper and lower case letters
- Store all the pieces in the nice and sturdy drawer box that comes with the toy
- Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards
- Recommended ages: 2 years and older
Material: FSC Wood