Nylon relaxed leg random herringbone weave Radiant pants.
- 10k waterproof/10k breathability and fully seam sealed.
- Zippered fly with double snap closure, interior Velcro fine tune waist adjustment and reinforced belt loops.
- Waist, side leg cargo and back hidden Velcro and zip pockets, inseam venting and elastic interior cuff lining.
- Lined shell with slick mesh lining with a Snap Tite pant connect.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 12", leg opening: 22", inseam: 31". Measurements were taken from a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 16, Suit: 41.
Exterior: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Polyester
What began as a line of just three graphic T-shirts has since become Bonfire — one of the most influential snow gear brands in the world. Founded in 1989 by photographer and pro snowboarder Brad Stewart, Bonfire set out to design clothing that truly reflected the edgy subculture of the slopes. Streetwear-inspired, half-pipe-ready snowboard pants, streamlined jackets, and versatile bags, hats, and boots are constructed from high-tech, waterproof fabrics and come in electric-bright styles for men, women and kids. Headquartered near Mt. Hood in Oregon, Bonfire turns out clothes and accessories that both hard-core riders and folks who have never touched a board can appreciate.